Date:      Sun, 8 Apr 2001 02:30:11 -0700
From:      "John Howie" <JHowie@msn.com>
To:        "jal" <jal@abulafia.com>, <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Theory Question
References:  <200104071610.RAA18117@mailgate.kechara.net> <3ACF83FA.55761A7B@globalstar.com> <20010407162552.D87286@hamlet.nectar.com> <058701c0bfad$265e8530$0101a8c0@development.local> <20010407173910.B69155@spawn.nectar.com> <05aa01c0bfb4$ec3a0de0$0101a8c0@development.local> <20010407180040.B87468@hamlet.nectar.com> <05b901c0bfb8$d79a1160$0101a8c0@development.local> <20010408005844.A2857@lorenza.abulafia.com>

jal,

You hit the nail on the head. You mitigate the risks you can, and insure
against the rest.

john...