Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:43:18 -0500
From:      "Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gmirror(8) on 6.3 mfsroot / fixit

All:

I see that gmirror(8) is available on the 6.3 fixit file system, but
still not a part of the mfsroot.  Is this a crunchgen problem?

The install kernel has had boot/kernel/geom_mirror.ko since the 5x days.
so it seems only appropriate to include the binary.

I guess its a moot point since the fdisk / bsdlabel menus in sysinstall
don't recognized probed geom volumes in /dev/mirror as candidate disks
during installs or updates.

Is there progress with this in RELENG_7 or trunk?  Shall I file PR?

~BAS