Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      just matt <matt@dqc.org>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: options OVERRIDE_TUNER seems broken in bt848 driver 2.03

Don't feel bad, my hauppauge card does the same thing sometimes,
especially after a cold boot.  Try starting up fxtv and rebooting while it
is running and see if the card is seen as what it is supposed to be.  Not
a great fix, I know, but it seems to work for me when my card is detected
as a Miro or Intel or whatever it feels like doing at the moment.  I guess
it just has mood swings...

=09- Matt