Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 20:44:45 -0700
From:      JJZhang <JJZhang@gainsoft.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Disk Mirror

Hi all,
  Actually I was running two FreeBSD 2.2.X for more than one year. Because I
found vinum need "unused" file system, so I decided to install new
FreeBSD-3.1-stable to support disk mirror so that when something happen and
no technical guys in, I can only tell someone to switch the disks and I can
repair the bad fs remotely. But I really doesn't find the root fs can be
mirrored by vinum! I checked the ccd, still didn't find such information.
  Thanks to any information about this, even the commercial package.

James Chang