Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:54:56 +0100
From:      "James Adams" <james@gamepub.com>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /usr/local/jdk1.4.1/jre/lib/security/cacerts

Hello,

I saw a post of yours on the Java on FreeBSD mailing list back in =
August.
I'm trying to get Java + SSL working on native Java 1.4.1 port, for =
JBoss/Jetty.

I replaced the cacerts file as you mention below, but I'm still having =
trouble with it.  It just seems to hang when trying to do anything =
involving ssl, including using keytool.

Did you ever get SSL working on FreeBSD with the native Java 1.4.1 port?

Any help will be much appreciated

regards

James