Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 08:37:15 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   am upgrading from 2.2.7-STABLE to -current, any trouble to expect ?

Hi !

I want to install i4b on a -current of today ...
The aout -> elf build process is just running ...
Do you think it's doable, to fire up the install
target, to move to -current ?

About one-two months ago I was running -current. Then I had
a system crash and installed 2.2.7, so I'm a bit out of date
regarding i4b+-current+SMP ...

Thanks

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example, in kernel compilation ?