Date:      Sun, 13 May 2001 09:10:28 CDT
From:      dave <dleimbac@earthlink.net>
To:        "Anthony Ornelas" <uncant@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: freeBSD vs. ASUS V6800 deluxe video card

I would suggest getting XFree86 4.0.2 from www.xfree86.org.

There is a native FreeBSD version of X there with instructions on how to
install it.

I would look in their database to see if your card is supported as the
version of XFree86 that comes with FreeBSD is rather old.

I have an Nvidia GeForce 2MX which is ONLY supported in XFree86 4>

Hope that helps...

Dave