Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:13:27 +0200
From:      Joonas Tizihssane <joonas@w-arts.com>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>, freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

i found the source for the linux milo on
ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/DEC/Linux-Alpha/    and there was a readme file that
someone at digital had written that it should be compiled in a C compiler in
WinNT, unfortunantly the hd that i had it on crashed... i've looked abit for the
source but haven't found it again... maybe you got better luck finding it..

/Joonas...

--
I stand accused and confused but refuse to confess...