Date:      Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:40:44 +0100
From:      Rink Springer <rink@il.fontys.nl>
To:        Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/xbox support integrated in -HEAD

--p4qYPpj5QlsIQJ0K

Hi Anish,

> What is the status of ethernet and having the forcedeth driver ported=20
> from linux?

I'm having a very weird issue with the driver failing to find any PHY's.
In fact, it looks as if it is not talking to any PCI registers at all;
as I always read the same value back.

I have no clue why this is, and I wonder if it is XBOX-specific. Is
anyone willing to test my code on a PC with an nve(4) and report me its
output so I can analyze it futher?

--=20
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
  "Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!
   Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions."
 - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

--p4qYPpj5QlsIQJ0K

--p4qYPpj5QlsIQJ0K--