Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 1996 09:53:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
To:        APRIM@mv3900.svl.photronics.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation Errors

> My name is Aprim and recently started taking UNIX class.
> As my instuctor recommended I purchased FREEBSD CDs to have'm
> installed in my 486-33MHz computer.

We might need a little more information like:
Are the Hard drives SCSI or IDE?
How much memory
What is your CDROM brand.

You may need to give more HD space to FreeBSD because your BIOS may
not support booting past the 1024th cylinder.  (on a 486 likely)

> It began doing some stuff and than came up with following error
> messages:

These are not in your message and would help ALOT.   =)

Jeremy Sigmon B.S. ChE                      |
Web Developer of the Robert C. Byrd Health  |            Use
Sciences Center of West Virginia University |          FreeBSD
           WWW.HSC.WVU.EDU                  |            Now
Graduate Student in Computer Science        |
Office : 293-1060                           |