Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:32:50 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Jerry Alexandratos <jerry.alexandratos@perspectives.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newbus Woes

In message <E10anzf-0003qj-00@tardis.perspectives.net> Jerry Alexandratos writes:
: So, are pccards basically useless until pccard folds into the newbus
: scheme?

Yes and no.  Soren has some patches that he posted to this list that
help things.  However, SIO uses the newbus stuff, and there is no
newbus stuff working right now for pccard, so it won't work.  zp works
for me, and I've had ep working for me, but I get panics on card
eject.

I'm working on correcting the situation.

Warner