Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 22:54:07 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@itworks.com.au>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   User's group in Melbourne Australia

Hi all,

Calling all FreeBSD users in Melbourne who would like to get together with
other local FreeBSD users. The users groups is very much in its infancy
but we already have an E-mail list that you can join, and a WWW page is on
its way (thanks Joel!).

The mailing list is under control of the Majordomo mailing list manager
and you can join the list by sending a message to majordomo@itworks.com.au
with the text "subscribe melb-fbsd" in the text of the message.

Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Cheers,
Gavin Cameron

| Gavin Cameron                      |          ITworks Consulting         |
| Ph    : +61 3 9667 0297            |     Suite 100, 85 Grattan Street    |
| Fax   : +61 3 9347 6544            |          Carlton,  Victoria         |
| Email : gavin@itworks.com.au       |           Australia,  3053          |