Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:52:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Justin Wojdacki <justin@chiplogic.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mounting OpenBSD partitions

Justin,

did you try
# disklabel ad1
to see what device names FreeBSD calls them?  Replace ad1 with whatever
hard drive you have OpenBSD on.  Then just try mounting the partition.
For example
mount /dev/ad1s1f /mnt
	Or instead of f, d or h whatever partition you want to mount.  I
can't see why FreeBSD wouldn't be able to see the disklabel with the
disklabel command, but if it really can't, then boot into OpenBSD, write
down what partitions are mounted where, and use that information to mount
them when you're back in FreeBSD.  The other option is to mount the
FreeBSD partitions while in OpenBSD and copy the files over that way

						Tim