Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jordan DeLong <fracture@allusion.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/27911: New Port: editors/led, a little text editor

The following reply was made to PR ports/27911; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jordan DeLong <fracture@allusion.net>
To: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:28:24 -0700

 --OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

 On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 08:49:27PM +0300, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
 >=20
 > You will be laughing, but I've already added it 30 minutes ago ;-), thoug=
 h I
 > don't mind if you will take over maintainership. OK?
 >=20
 > -Maxim
 >=20

 Hah! That's pretty funny.

 sure, I'll take over maintainership.  there are two things I figured I'd
 mention right now though: first is that the md5 sum for the one you put
 in is different (I had to fix one issue and had uploaded the wrong tar
 to sourceforge: oops), and also I think it's probably a good idea to
 install the sample.ledrc in the share/doc location, because otherwise
 it's extreemly difficult to figure out how to get it to set up syntax
 highlighting (that information isn't in the man page).

 If you'd like, for simplicity, I can make a new PR with diffs against
 the port in cvs for those changes.

 --=20
 Jordan DeLong
 fracture@allusion.net