Date:      Mon, 26 Dec 1994 17:57:45 -0600
From:      Terry Lee <terry@uivlsi.csl.uiuc.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI support for multiple LUNs?

	I'm using FreeBSD-1.1.5.1, and I'm trying to get two ESDI disks to
work with an Emulex MD21 ESDI-to-SCSI bridge.  The ESDI disks will appear
as LUN 0 and LUN 1 of the same SCSI ID.  I have a few questions about the SCSI
driver for the Buslogic BT-445C host adapter:

1.  Does the SCSI driver already support multiple LUNs or would a custom
    kernel be needed?

2.  Does FreeBSD have a program similar to Sun's /usr/etc/format that will let
    me access the drives' defect lists?

3.  Does FreeBSD-2.0 have enhanced SCSI support?

					Thanks,

					Terry Lee
					terry@uivlsi.csl.uiuc.edu