Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 1996 15:42:42 -0500
From:      Scott Morris <smorris@tsi.gte.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Warning banner before login???

        Hi all,

        I need to put up a warning banner which the user will see prior to
logging in and am unable to locate where this would be done. There has to be
a way to do it but I'm being unusually dense today. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

                                                        Thanks,
                                                        Scott

Scott Morris
GTE Telecommunication Services
smorris@tsi.gte.com
813-273-3917
*** My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ***