Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 1998 10:40:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bbcc.ctc.edu>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        tech@openbsd.org, tech-kern@netbsd.org
Subject:   Ezine Authors Needed.

We are making our final call for authors for this issue of the BSD Ezine.
We need some people to write some of the more technical stuff.

We have a list of proposed columns at http://ezine.freebsd.org

We are looking for some people to address topics such as Kernel hacking.
Security/Cryptography.  Basic C programming. X Window System Magic. BSD
Anecdotes.

Columns can be named/renamed easily, or create your own like "UNIX Basics"
or some such one.

We like to have at least 2 authors for each column so that they can
cooperate and share the work load, writing bi-monthly.

If you don't have time to make it into this issue, we can fit you into the
next issue.

(NETBSD and OPENBSD response has been very weak.  Come on Guys Volunteer!)

Please direct all response to editors@ezine.freebsd.org

	-Chris Coleman and Brett Taylor

http://daemon-news.freebsd.org
http://ezine.freebsd.org