Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:32:43 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From:      Mark Tranchant <mark@tranchant.freeserve.co.uk>
To:        Johann Visagie <johann@egenetics.com>, ftpq@tranchant.freeserve.co.uk
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: wrong ftpq version!

To be honest, I'd rather keep the development branch off any official distribution. It's *very* alpha-quality at the moment and only released for interested parties. I don't want hundreds of emails from FreeBSD users complaining that 1.1x is buggy...

1.05 (stable branch) is on my site now and *should* compile without any modifications. Please use this one!

Thanks.

--
Mark.