Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:24:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@monmouth.com>
To:        dcs@newsguy.com (Daniel C. Sobral)
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: State of the union, 1999.

> Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

> > > Now, THERE is a reasonable explanation! :-)
> >
> > So now BSD falls under Bill Gates? Oh lord, think I'll switch to linux =P
>
> Oh, come on, Bill Gates might be Evil, and might be the Anti-Christ,
> but do you really think he could qualify as the Lord of Darkness?
> Gimme a break! Remember, Lucifer used to be a good guy... can BG
> claim that much? :-)
>
> --
> Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
> dcs@newsguy.com
>
> 	If you sell your soul to the Devil and all you get is an MCSE from

Don't forget.  Microsoft's original multiuser product was Xenix on
PDP11.  Then he went to the dark side...

Early on he thought he couldn't do an OS alone 8-).
Now we all know he was right.

--Bill
--

"  ... Overall we've found FreeBSD to excel in performace, stability,
  technical support, and of course price. Two years after discovering