Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:55:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@inch.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firewire - supported devices

Hi,

Just curious if there is a list somewhere of what works with the new
firewire code, both devices and firewire cards...  Where does most
discussion for FW stuff take place?

I have some stuff that I use with my Mac, and I'd love to buy a Firewire
card and get it working on my FreeBSD box.  If anyone working on this
would like me to test things out, here I am.  I'm most interested in using
my FW HD and CDRW...  Have time to test, report back, patch, curse, yell
scream, whatever.

Thanks,

Charles

--