Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:38:37 -0600
From:      "Kyle Peterson" <kyle.peterson@sk.sympatico.ca>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I need lots of help with lnc driver

Hi, ok I'm hasving this very strange problem with the lnc driver.  When I
ftp a file to the machine it gets an error like "collision error, network
settings?" (That's not the exact message, I can't remember it right now.).
When I'm sending a file to that machine I'm getting around 23KB/s, but when
I download off of the internet everything works fine.  This is a really bad
problem for me because I have to get this server up and running as soon as
possible.  The NIC is a integrated NetFlex-L ENET PCI.  The computer is a
compaq prosigina 300 server, 120 pent, 80mb ram, onboard scsi.  Any help
would be highly appriciated.  Thank you.  Also could you reply to both the
list and to my address,