Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:14:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
To:        "Dag-Erling C. Smrgrav" <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: shouting in a void?

On 21 Sep 1998, Dag-Erling C. [iso-8859-1] Smørgrav wrote:

> It's still "all or nothing" AFAIK, but unless you have a slow link, I
> don't see the big problem with subscribing to cvs-all. You can set up
> a simple procmail script to filter out everything that matches e.g.
> ^Subject:.*cvs commit: (ports|www|doc).*$

I'm tired of jumping through hoops.  I'm going pretty far out of my way
to be helpful to the FreeBSD project and to myself by spotting problems
in 3.0-alpha^H^H^H^H^Hbeta, and all I hear is that I'm not doing enough.
Is core interested in a stable 3.0-RELEASE or is the idea just to
alienate enough users that the complaint volume is low anyway?

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."