Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:19:53 +0100
From:      "y" <psihi4no@plov.omega.bg>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   PPP question

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0848F.2736B3A0

Hi FreeBSD stuff,
i am one FreeBSD user and want to ask u one question about ppp.I am =
using the default ppp program on analog line but can only a few times =
connect to my ISP under FreeBSD4.2-2....Stable.The connection drops =
after hard trying and the ppp.conf line 'disable lqr' didn't help.Note: =
i am not using minicom or some other dialup program because i have two =
machines in my LAN and need to use the
-nat switch.Please tell me what to do with my ppp program or ppp.conf =
file so i can connect to the ISP, every time i am trying,or tell me =
another dialup program to use and if i will be able to make the same =
work with it and the natd.Note that the ISP line i am trying to connect =
is line with tone dialing (56K) and my telephone line is analog =
(33,6K).My email is rezachkata@abv.bg.Thank you!

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0848F.2736B3A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi FreeBSD stuff,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i am one FreeBSD user and want to ask u =
one=20
question about ppp.I am using the default ppp program on analog line but =
can=20
only a few times connect to my ISP under FreeBSD4.2-2....Stable.The =
connection=20
drops after hard trying and the ppp.conf line 'disable lqr' didn't =
help.Note: i=20
am not using minicom or some other dialup program because i have two =
machines in=20
my LAN and need to use the</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-nat switch.Please tell me what to do =
with my ppp=20
program or ppp.conf file so i can connect to the ISP, every time i am =
trying,or=20
tell me another dialup program to use and if i will be able to make the =
same=20
work with it and the natd.Note that the ISP line i am trying to connect =
is line=20
with tone dialing (56K) and my telephone line is analog (33,6K).My email =
is <A=20
href=3D"mailto:rezachkata@abv.bg">rezachkata@abv.bg</A>.Thank=20
you!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0848F.2736B3A0--