Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:14:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
To:        Graham Wheeler <gram@cdsec.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.5 keeps crashing . . . please advise. (fwd)

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Graham Wheeler wrote:

> Looks like bad RAM, or possibly badly seated RAM. I have experienced exactly
> the same problem; swapped the SIMMs with another machines and the problem
> disappeared (so it was a seating problem).

Well, I reseated the RAM, and when that didn't work I bought a SIMM and
swapped out each of my own (not at the same time :).  No change.  What
should I try next?  I can repost the results of my investigation so far if
that would help.  I am: stumped here.

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."