Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:09:30 +0545 (NPT)
From:      "Sameer Kunwar" <sameer@sussol.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   General query on Networking

Hi,
   I'm Sameer Kunwar form Nepal.I'm new in Freebsd.I am currently working
as a system administrator of Sustainable Solutions.I'm Linux user.I use
Fedora and Debain Linux.
   We are planning to use FreeBsd on our Gateway so that we feel
secure.All Clients connect to Freebsd for internet surfing.I've
installed Freebsd 5.2.1 Release on my computer.I have 2 network
interfaces.One comes from my local ISP and i want to share internet
connection between my clients.some are linux and others are windows.
        I'm not able to configure ip-address in freebsd,where is the place
to put gateway IP.I can put DNS in /etc/resolv.conf.I've put
something in /etc/rc.conf.But that confuse me.I can easily put ip
in linux.It'll be good if you solve my problem in FreeBsd so that
i can use FreeBSd.

Sustainable Solutions
 Kathmandu, Nepal
http://www.sussol.net