Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:54:10 +0100
From:      Marius Bendiksen <Marius.Bendiksen@scancall.no>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   chickenbean.com

You probably all noticed the chickenbean.com post.

Since it was written with MS Outlook, crossposted to all the lists, rather
than being sent to Majordomo, and contained all(?) the lists, I would
suggest this person be added to the filter, as this is probably an attempt
at gathering e-mail adresses for later spamming.

A suggestion (no, I did not include patches ;) would be to add some kind of
mechanism to Majordomo to force manual verification of people who do
suspicious subscriptions (such as the -newbies, -current, -hackers combo,
all subscribed in the course of very little time). The volume should be
pretty low, I would assume?

(ps! not subscribed to -chat)
---
Marius Bendiksen, IT-Trainee, ScanCall AS <marius@scancall.no>