Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 1996 14:21:58 -0600
From:      "Christopher S. Fortune" <fortunec@evansville.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Xemacs 19.13 on CD

I have installed from pkg_add the xemacs-19.13 from the CD.  When i try
to run xemacs, it says cannot find shared library libXm.so.2.0.  I have
looked for the file on the system and it is nowhere to be found.  Any
ideas.  I also tried the skelton method of load xemacs-19.14, but as it
went through the make install portion of the compiling, it errored out
with a cannot find X11 libraries.  I am assuming this is the same
error.  Any help would be appreciated.