Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 1996 15:11:39 GMT
From:      James Raynard <fqueries@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de
Cc:        nickf@ptd.net, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ghostscript

> > When I print from netscape (the only PS application I use) I get an
> > extra page at the end of the document that looks like this:
> >
> > 		Operand stack:
> > 			      Execution stack:
> > 					      %interp_exit () --nostr
>
> I assume you don't have a tru line break at the end
> of the previous line. I would insert a
>
> tee >/tmp/teelog |
>
> in front of the /usr/local/bin/gs line to see what is actually fed into
> gs.

How do you recognise a line break in a PostScript file?

I've got a similar problem as well, with an HP DJ520. When I print a
file I created using dvips, I get the same error message when it
starts to print the last page. (All the PS files I've downloaded seem
to work OK, though).

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk