Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:52:38 -0500
From:      Hi-Tech USB Microscope <hitech.usb.microscope@stjosephsimiaging.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your kid will love this usb microscope

it was the last time i was there. if you come next week i can view more of them. otherwise they will be late and won't see them until next week. i also think that there are fix instead of six. if that is ok they will be there on sunday.let me know.

become a scientist with a usb microscope

plug the digital microscope right into your computer and get up to 1000x zoom.

 http://www.stjosephsimiaging.com/mini/portable/usb/desktop/microscopestjrhsSk63gF0NgsRYo0u9Yy0c0bG%2BatJ5dSi%2Ba1HKXNR0WRvGmATLgdQwrPqyh%2Bl8c9dMg3rvPS3JyzbkX2PYmvg%3D%3Dose.html

 see it here (http://www.stjosephsimiaging.com/mini/portable/usb/desktop/microscopestjrhsSk63gF0NgsRYo0u9Yy0c0bG%2BatJ5dSi%2Ba1HKXNR0WRvGmATLgdQwrPqyh%2Bl8c9dMg3rvPS3JyzbkX2PYmvg%3D%3Dose.html)

http://web.stjosephsimiaging.com/manager/sett/readstjrhsSk63gF0NgsRYo0u9Yy0c0bG%2BatJ5dSi%2Ba1HKXNR0WRvGmATLgdQwrPqyh%2Bl8c9dMg3rvPS3JyzbkX2PYmvg%3D%3Dose.html

i just wanted to, i don't know how to describe it. it's more than hate. it's like ripping out his eyes with my bare hands wouldn't have been enough. instead i laughed. like stupid loud laugh. he left the store and i was shaking mad. i explained myself to the people i there cuz i made a little scene. then i