Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:21:22 -0800
From:      Chris Maness <chris@chrismaness.com>
To:        Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2@milibyte.co.uk>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Acer Aspire AXC-603-UB17

Yea, I am not sure what would happen at that point.  If I could get it to
boot anything, I would just write zeros to the hard drive.  I am irritated,
and just want to take it back.  However, it seems that most of the mom and
pop computer stores have gone away.  I guess I have to make a special trip
to fry's and waste a lot of money.  Too bad I have to get this done this
weekend or I would just by something online.

Regards,
Chris