Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 04:42:12 +0200
From:      Barry Irwin <bvi@itouchlabs.com>
To:        zhang jack <jack_zhangcl@hotmail.com>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: syncache testing

Hi

I'm not overly familiar with the syncache code, but you _may_ be able to
make use of the syncache mitigation by having your server sitting behind the
BSD box, with traffic being natted.  A solution that may work better is to
have a reverse proxy of sorts running on the BSD system which proxies
requests to your webservers.

Barry

--
Barry Irwin		bvi@itouchlabs.com			+27214875177
Systems Administrator: Networks And Security