Date:      Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:15:13 -0400
From:      "webmaster" <webmaster@donfishback.com>
To:        <freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Dual AMD 1.2Ghz  MP and 760 chipset

I tried to debug without any luck. The system locks hard without a memory
dump.  There are absolutly no logs or errors reported when the system goes
down.  All I know for sure is that it happens with the SMP enabled kernel no
matter which processes I am running.  I doesn't happen with the same
hardware and software when running with SMP disabled.

I know the AMD 'MP' processors are fairly new, has the SMP support in
FreeBSD been designed to support this family of processors?

Bryan