Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:15:43 -0500
From:      "Scott Kundla" <scottk@wasabisystems.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   I'm looking for Market Research...

To whom it may concern;

My name is Scott Kundla.  I work for Wasabi Systems, a BSD development and
support company located in New York.  I am currently conducting market
research to determine what our potential client base might be.

I'm looking for the number of xBSD users, in the U.S. and the world,
compared to users of other (proprietary AND open) OSs;

I'm also looking for a breakdown of users within the BSD community itself
(i.e. % openBSD, % freeBSD, % netBSD, % BSD/OS, etc.);

Do you (does anyone) know where I can find these numbers?  I'd appreciate
any help I can get on this.

-Scott Kundla
 Wasabi Systems