Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 07:11:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
To:        Parag Patel <parag@cgt.com>
Cc:        tom brown <tmcb1971@yahoo.com>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is it just me or is the ssh port broken for Release 3.3?

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Parag Patel wrote:

: One could always engage in a bit of civil disobediance and comment out
: the line that says "USA_RESIDENT=yes" in /etc/make.conf...

Along those lines, are packages like ssh and openssl faster when
_not_ linked with rsaref?   It seems to me they might be, because
they're actively maintained and generally developed with Linux, so
they might have some x86 optimizations.  I honestly haven't looked
into it though :-)

Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
Owner/Administrator, zigg.com
Chief Engineer, Nameless IRC Network