Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 1998 05:51:54 -0500
From:      curt@website-master.com
To:        sales@cre8image.com
Subject:   Get Top 20 Ranking in Major Search Engines

Dear Web Marketer:

Are you satisfied with the position your site achieves on search engine
results?  Are you "nowhere to be found" in the search engines?  Would you
like to be boosted to the top of the engines?

If your answer is "yes" to any of these questions, then you should look
into our Web Site Master search engine optimizing service.  Using
proprietary technology that we have developed, we can enhance search engine
position for any web site, for any desired phrase., Web Site Masters
assures that for a particular search phrase you choose we can boost your
site ranking into the top 20 for all the major search engines. In fact, we
can guarantee it!

Each industry and business has unique needs and is looking for a unique
target audience. Nobody can deliver that target audience better than a
search engine.  In essence, a visitor from a search engine has looked for
you.  Now that's qualified traffic!  However, if your site doesn't appear
in the top 20 when a search is performed, you're as good as invisible and
have probably lost that client forever.  And worst of all, you don't even
know what you're missing.

That's why the Web Site Masters Positioning service is so valuable.  It
makes sure that your site appears when a customer is doing a search.  The
technology has been perfected for each of the following search engines:
Alta Vista + Excite + HotBot + Infoseek + AOL Netfind + Lycos + Webcrawler

And you will always be kept abreast of your position and just how you're
doing.  Each month you will receive a comprehensive report of all the new
traffic that originated from the search engines due to our technology.
This will show you exactly what new traffic you are getting, and what
search terms are generating that traffic.

And best of all we guarantee our service.  You only pay us when we are
successful and only for the additional search engine traffic we are
responsible for.  The Web Site Master Positioning service is $350 for
complete setup on all the engines plus 25 cents per additional visitor.

So don't delay.   Call us today at (773) 348-3406 or visit our site at
http://www.website-master.com. Don't let your competitors grab all the
search engine traffic. Any traffic lost is lost forever.

Regards,

Curt Walquist
President
Web Site Master