Date:      Sun, 25 Dec 1994 22:06:31 +0100 (MET)
From:      roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier ROBERT)
To:        peter@bonkers.taronga.com (Peter da Silva)
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.sax.de, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/rc.shutdown (First shot)

> The real fix is to modify "reboot" and "halt" to send the right signal to
> "init" and put the shutdown logic in there. That might be more effort than you
> want to do but it *is* the "right thing".

I'll do it that way but I have to find a way to make halt/reboot wait for init.
Maybe all the work should be done by init (reboot() or halt() I mean), that would
be easier to manage.

--
Ollivier ROBERT   -=- FreeBSD: the daemon is FREE! -=-   roberto@FreeBSD.ORG
      FreeBSD keltia 2.1.0-Development #0: Sun Dec 11 20:52:22  1994