Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:02:32 +0100
From:      Josef Karthauser <joe@FreeBSD.org>
To:        wolf <mjoyner2@hq.dyns.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vmware3, any one got even sorta working?

--aT9PWwzfKXlsBJM1

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 09:41:58PM -0400, wolf wrote:
> I have search the web trying to find info on vmware3 and FreeBSD as the=
=20
> host os.
>=20
> I noticed a post where someone said they got the modules working, but=20
> were having problems with the binary part.
>=20
> Any progress?
>=20
> Looking for beta testers?

No, looking for people to do the work.  I've had several people
interested in working on it, but they've gone quiet as soon as I've
given them the resources to do it!  Go figure.

Joe
--=20
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;
and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert
Einstein, 1921

--aT9PWwzfKXlsBJM1

--aT9PWwzfKXlsBJM1--