Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:38:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Tillman <btillman99@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make buildworld runs out of space

I have built two machines with 8.0-STABLE-201002-amd64. When I updated the =
sources and ran make buildworld process it would fail claiming that / was f=
ull.
=A0
It seems to be running into the problem when the make installkernel portion=
 of my script was running. Both machines were built using the default of 51=
2M for /. I rebuilt the machines with 1G / and all was well. But one should=
n't have to do this as 512M for / should be adequate.=0A=0A=0A