Date:      Wed, 07 Oct 1998 00:50:50 +0930
From:      Matthew Thyer <thyerm@camtech.net.au>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@void.cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        "Alok K. Dhir" <adhir@worldbank.org>, Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netscape 4.07 (was: Re: something is leaking)

OK,

It seems that the main mirrors I use (Adelaide UNI and Curtin UNI -
both in Australia) and the Netscape FTP site I visited do not have
the development versions.  I also tried Netscape's beta central site
but only found 4.5 there.

Where did you get it ?  (for my benefit and the lists).

--
|Work: Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au | Home: thyerm@camtech.net.au|