Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 21:48:27 +0100
From:      se@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
To:        alcorn@within.com (Charles W. Alcorn)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI Controller

On Feb 15, 14:38, Charles W. Alcorn wrote:
} Subject: SCSI Controller
}
} Hi,
}
} I was looking at the following WWW page to get a list of hardware that is
} supported by FreeBSD...
}
}   http://www.jp.freebsd.org/www.freebsd.org/releases/latest/notes.html
}
} This page does not list the Bus Logic BT 930 Flash Point LT SCSI controller
} as being supported.  I was wondering if this is the case (i.e. you know
} that FreeBSD does not support this controller) or is there an updated list
} of supported hardware I should be looking at.

Buslogic makes free OS support for that card impossible.
There was a posting to "Comp.os.linux.announce" recently: