Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 14:04:01 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   mouse pointer [laskavy@cs.msu.su: Re: bin/4004]

-----Forwarded message from "Sergei S. Laskavy" <laskavy@cs.msu.su>-----
From: "Sergei S. Laskavy" <laskavy@cs.msu.su>
To: wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de
Subject: Re: bin/4004

Laskavy> What do you think about the suggestion
Laskavy> DO NOT use the arrow (just the box)?

Schneider> i dont know the answer myself.

[Maybe my English is too rusty, sorry]

I mean this:

Are you sure, that using an arrow as a mouse pointer looks nice?

Or, if you like an arrow, then can we use ANOTHER characters for it?

I think, chars with code less than 0x20 are used rarely than those chars...

And... I do not understand, why you "dont know the answer".

Maybe, I'm asking in the wrong place about that?

Sincerely, Sergei S. Laskavy

-----End of forwarded message-----