Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:21:19 +0100 (BST)
From:      shonbir singh tomar <shonbir.singh@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   how to use the freebsd  help

hello,
  i have installed the freebsd but i  dont know how to use it after installation a black scrren comes prompting for login and password after login by root or user a # or $ sign appears its the console mode how i want to use window mode how can i use it plz help me
  i am a new user to bsd
  i will be very thankful to u if u help me plz...................
  contact me as soon as possible plz.......
  shonbir-singh@hotmail.com or shonbir.singh@yahoo.com or shonbir_singh@rediffmail.com

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India