Date:      27 Dec 2002 21:15:11 +0100
From:      Frode Nordahl <frode@nordahl.net>
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DP2 won't stay powered off

Hey, Nate

Sorry about the late reply, but here is my output:

hw.acpi.power_button_state: S5
hw.acpi.sleep_button_state: S1
hw.acpi.lid_switch_state: S1
hw.acpi.standby_state: S1
hw.acpi.suspend_state: S3
hw.acpi.sleep_delay: 0
hw.acpi.s4bios: 1
hw.acpi.verbose: 0
hw.acpi.cpu.max_speed: 2
hw.acpi.cpu.current_speed: 2
hw.acpi.cpu.performance_speed: 2
hw.acpi.cpu.economy_speed: 1

This is from a HP Vei8 computer, and it turns itself on about 20 minutes
after a "shutdown -p now".

--
Mvh,
Frode Nordahl