Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:48:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      J D <starkruzr1701@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   More Alpha woes

Tried disklabel da0.  This resulted in "disklabel: /dev/da0: no valid
label found."  Still can't mount the disk or any partitions in it.

Also tried tricking the top interlock switch on the Alpha system
itself.  Strange, because with the power on, tripping the interlock
causes the machine to come on for about a second and then shut off like
it did before.  It repeats this every time I trip the interlock.  Any
ideas what else could be causing this trouble?

JD