Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:08:48 +1000
From:      Hugh Blandford <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Frontpage questions - help please

Hi,

I have apache 1.3.3 installed with PHP and FrontPage.

I am trying to setup a Frontpage web on the a name based virtual server.  I
get the following when I try:

'www1.texpro.com.au' server is not a valid virtual server.

Here is my virtual server entry:

NameVirtualHost 203.63.133.131:80

<VirtualHost 203.63.133.131>
ServerName www1.texpro.com.au
DocumentRoot /home/david/texpro
</VirtualHost>

I am using the following frontpage command:

./fpsrvadm.exe -o install -p 80 -s /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf -m
www1.texpro.com.au -xu david -xg nogroup

Also when I try and attach to the main server on the system with a
frontpage client I get the following from the client:

The server"203.63.133.131" timed out. The current request did not complete
successfully.

In the log for the server I get the following:

[Wed Mar 31 08:58:53 1999] [notice] httpd: child pid 16153 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

This is nodoubt a permissions problem but I really need a hand to sort out
what it is.

Thanks,

Hugh