Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:33:47 -0700
From:      Anand <anand@blandings.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   enlightenment-conf

Hi.

I just installed enlightenment from the ports directory on my
4.0-RELEASE box. Then I discovered that the enlightenment-conf port that
had made its way into ports some time last year seems to have gone away.
It used to be in 3.3 (definitely). I looked in the mailin archives for
the ports list and saw no discussion of what happened to this port after
an email that said that the port had been added in May last year.

Anybody know what happened to enlightenment-conf? Or can anybody tell me
how to configure my enlightenment configuration without it? If it's a
case of a broken port, I would be willing to spend some time to unbreak
it.

Thanks a lot.
Anand
--
Anand Ranganathan			anand@blandings.com
Time is an illusion. Lunch time doubly so.