Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 23:34:47 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fatherless figures

According to Dan Langille:
> That would be Morton Estate I believe.  Not a bad drop.  If I come to
> France for some mountain biking, I'll bring you a bottle if they can be
> found.

That's the one ! Thanks for the offer. If you go there, I'll make you drink
one of mine :-)

> At one time, I enjoyed wine several times a week, but over the past 5
> years or so, my consumption has dropped to almost nil.  Mostly because of
> the mountain biking...<grin>

Well, I don't have this problem and since drinking good wine doesn't
prevent me playing badminton... :-)
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #70: Sat Feb 27 09:43:08 CET 1999