Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:18:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        developers@freebsd.org
Subject:   REMINDER: We are now in code slush for 4.3-stable!

This means that all changes MUST be approved by re@freebsd.org before
they are checked into the -stable branch.  This alias is provided for
your convenience so that Murray Stokely, the "deputy release
engineer", will get proper notification of requests while I'm on
vacation from August 4th through August 18th.  Otherwise, expect a
message from me either approving or disapproving a change within 24
hours (and usually much faster) of your request.

Any questions about packages, the ports collection or general release
building as it pertains to the -stable branch should still be sent to
releng@freebsd.org during this period so that all the relevant
port/package meisters can respond.

Thanks!

- Jordan