Date:      Mon, 17 May 99 02:11:47 -0800
From:      tedm@toybox.placo.com
To:        "rick hamell" <hamellr@dsinw.com>, pdx-freebsd@toybox.placo.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Portland (Oregon) FUG Update

Actually, no one has responded to my last question of which style of
presentation - so I'm assuming that nobody will be bringing in machines.

Ted

//--- forwarded letter -------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 15 May 99 10:55:23 -0700
From: "rick hamell" <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To: pdx-freebsd@toybox.placo.com,
    freebsd-questions@freebsd.org,
    freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject: Portland (Oregon) FUG Update

	In case you didn't know, our next meeting has been scheduled for
this coming thursday, which will be the 20th. The time will be the same
as last month, 6:30pm. The location is going to be the PSU Miller
Libarary, rm #160. We're planning on doing the Pizza thing also. :)
	The topic is going to be setting up PPP, by Ted Middlestat. We're
planning on doing several setups, so bring your own computer if you
need/want it setup. :)

					Rick

// Ted Mittelstaedt  - tedm@toybox.placo.com
//
// Just because something CAN be done, doesn't mean that it SHOULD be done.