Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 07:13:48 -0700
From:      "JR" <just@uswest.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Please help...

I am trying to install an ethernet PCMCIA network interface on my laptop
running FreeBSD 4.0. In VMware (dual booting my freebsd w/ win2k) the
interface is recognized as a "lance" card....the problem is, when I reboot
snd go into freebsd (rather then W2k) the interface isn't recognized like on
vmware. Im kinda new to freebsd but I'd rather use it then w2k, Please help
me if you can.

P.s. I looked in the freebsd book but I couldn't find any information that
was specific to this problem, although I dont really know enough about
Freebsd to actually determine if the information was right there in front of
me or not.

If I did miss it in the book, some direction about where to look would be
greatly appreciated...

Thank you very much,

Just